Monday, October 20, 2008

st. louis weekend

where to begin...so much to describe...
This weekend was awesome, stressful, tiring, happy, funny (pee in your pants kind of funny!), therapeutic, comfortable, and WONDERFUL! Weekends with family are always too short. We really had a great time although that drive is very long with a seven month old (yes, that's right, Sam is seven months old now!).
So, my talented sister took the best pictures of Samantha this weekend.


She also got some great photos of Sam in her halloween costume. This was my time to enjoy Sam in her costume because I have a conference halloween weekend and won't be able to take her trick or treating. You have no idea how upset this makes me but my work schedule is non-negotiable. Chris and his parents are going to take her so that someone can enjoy this "first" in her life so they are on strick orders to take A LOT of pictures. Okay, so here are the adorable pictures.


And here are all the Enlund/Allen Grandkids. You have no idea what it took to get them all to sit still and look at the camera. We were acting like fools trying to get them to smile and hold their attention. The funniest part if that we were doing all of this in my parent's side yard, the neighbors probably thought we had totally lost our minds!! Bailey and Parker are monkeys and the yellow thing laying there is my nephew who is a banana. He was not feeling well and very tired. But what a moment in our lives that she was able to capture.

Okay, enough for tonight. I have more to share and more to talk about...tomorrow.

My bed is calling.

No comments: