Sunday, October 5, 2008

noises of Sam

Right now it is either screaming or fake pooping. Take a listen.









Are you on Sam overload yet? Okay now how about some fake pooping!



I know, wonderful, right? The screaming gets so loud sometimes that I actually get a headache from her. Is it too early to start scolding her? And the fake pooping is just SO embarrassing when we are out somewhere or worse if someone else is holding her. The faces we get from other people when she starts making those noises and then we have to try and explain that no she is not really filling her pants, she just thinks its fun. Typically they don't believe us.

But even with noises like these I am not looking forward to the days when she can actually talk back because I remember some of the things that use to come out of my mouth when I was little and it was NOT good.

No comments: