Sunday, March 28, 2010

a few more birthday pics

Have you ever seen a child so upset about being "forced" to play in the water table? HA! Just kidding, what you don't see if that Chris just made her put that smock on which she didn't like.
Kathy "milking" the cow!
Blowing out the birthday candles!
Sam didn't have much interest in her birthday crown so I made Chris put it on...can you tell that he was thrilled with me when I grabbed the camera!?
And here is the BEST picture...OUR NEW HOUSE! When we did the inspection my dad took this shot of the front. The sellers were in the middle of packing so the inside doesn't look so great...you'll have to wait to see more pictures.

We have the final walk through on Wednesday night and then close on the house Thursday afternoon. I CANNOT WAIT! We will get started right away on the cleaning and painting so that it is all ready to go before we move our stuff in! SO exciting!

No comments: