Thursday, August 12, 2010

Vacation time!

So I haven't been around here as much as I would like and I know there are updates on the girls that I need to do. But right now I am too excited about getting on a plane tomorrow with JUST my husband! We are headed out of town to Beef Island, a small island in the British Virgin Islands, to spend a week on a boat with his family. Just adults! The kid free time will be amazing. THANK YOU NANA AND GRANDPA!

Anyway, not much time to fill you all in on the details but if you are interested in what we are doing I will be updating Twitter. We won't have much internet access but when we do I will just be doing quick updates over there. I am actually kind of looking forward to some unplugged time.

But I promise when we get back in a week or so I will get new pictures, stories and updates about the girls up here!!

And please keep my parents in your thoughts and prayers this week as they have our two girls for us! I am hoping they still love us when we get back!

THANK YOU GRANDMA AND PAWPAW!

No comments: