Sunday, August 22, 2010

could not have just been a week

My daughters changed WAY too much for it to have only been a week that we were gone.

Sam has become a teenager! She says "huh?" with the tilt of her head in response to almost everything I say. And she says "really" all the time! "I REALLY need...", "I REALLY want...", I REALLY can't..." and of course including some serious emphasis and inflection on the really. She is singing more songs, quoting more shows and has much more energy than she did before.

Avery now has two teeth (she DOUBLED the amount of teeth! HA!) and another one getting ready to break through. She can sit up on her own and get back to sitting up from any position. She is pulling up on things, she can't stand all the way up yet but she is getting very close. And the biggest of all...SHE IS CRAWLING! Not just a little bit but getting all the way across the room in mere seconds king of crawling. The kind of crawling that leads Chris and I to both say "OH SHIT" multiple times as we realize just how unsafe our house is right now!! We have a ton of baby proofing to do very soon.
I knew she was close to crawling but I thought once she had the motion down it would take her a few weeks to really get good at it and be making my life harder. But no. She was off and exploring a TON today.

I don't know what was happening at Grandma and Pawpaw's house but it made my girls grow up too fast! To see some GREAT new pictures of the girls from while they were at my parent's head over to Aunt Jojo's blog.

And here are just a few pictures from our week in the British Virgin Islands.










Tons more I could share! Hoping to get them up on Facebook soon so you can see more there if you are interested.

No comments: