Monday, February 22, 2010

I feel blessed today.

I got to sleep in this morning! Sam slept until 7:45 am which reminded me this morning just how blessed I am. Not just because I have a daughter that doesn't get up at the crack of dawn but for many other reasons.

I feel blessed that Sam and Avery have cousins that love them and are so much fun to play with!





I feel blessed that even though neither of my parents have parents left in this world I still have a "grandmother" that loves me and could not wait to meet the newest member of our family.
I feel blessed that the biggest problems my daughers have are the occasional tantrum, baby acne and a bad bald spot!


I feel blessed that my family has the ability to let us invade their lives for over a week. We had so much fun during our long visit to St. Louis and got to spend a lot of time with the family.


Thanks for the escape from the apartment mom and dad! And thanks Aunt Jojo, Bailey, Parker and Grayson for all the fun play times!

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

the picture of avery and grandma berta almost made me cry! so precious.