Tuesday, February 2, 2010

girl's weekend

While Chris was at a bachelor party this weekend I had my two best friends from college come to visit. One of them, Ellie, I hadn't seen since her wedding two and half years ago! I didn't plan much for the weekend except some shopping and lots of catching up. We got some shopping done on Friday and Saturday morning but the rest of the weekend was spent just hanging out in the apartment, playing with Sam and eating way too much chocolate! Saturday night was one of the best nights I have had in a long time; we didn't really do anything but sit around, have some drinks, each yummy chocolate and reminisce about college. It was fabulous! It's funny how there are so many memories that are forgotten until you get together with old friends and the stories start flowing. We had a blast just laughing about all the crazy things we use to do.

Our chocolate smorgasbord!

My girls that I do not get to see nearly enough.


Thanks so much for keeping me company this past weekend ladies! Let's not wait so long to do this again. But maybe we plan something without my kids!!

No comments: