Sunday, March 15, 2009

my family is coming!

My parents, sister, brother-in-law, nieces and nephew are all coming to WISCONSIN! They will be here on Friday to visit for the weekend and celebrate with Sam for her big first birthday. I cannot wait to see all of them, it has been since Christmas which is way too long for me.
But my sister coming is also good news for a few lucky families in Wisconsin (I know there are at least a couple of you in WI reading this!)! She is planning to book one (or maybe two!) photo shoots on Saturday March 21st. You can check out her work on her website www.jodified.com and then send her an email letting her know that you are interested. Not sure when she will be back up here so friends you should jump at this opportunity!

Okay, gotta go fill out my March Madness brackets. Hope you all had a great weekend.

No comments: