Monday, February 2, 2009

I'm Back!

Blog world I have missed you!
I was so busy last week and since nothing really major happened to report on I did not ever do a post. Then I was gone all weekend. But I am home now and even though I still don't have anything major to report I decided I just NEEDED to come on and say hello.

I had a work conference this weekend and it was fabulous! I saw friends and colleagues that I have not seen in a while. Saw some great presentations. Went cross country skiing in some of the most beautiful country in Wisconsin. Watched lots of birds, tracked wolf tracks, found a porcupine den and thoroughly enjoyed the over 30 degree weather that we had on Saturday. Overall just a really great weekend.

Chris had Sam all weekend and it seems like they had a great time too! Their weekend included a grocery store trip, laundry, watching a volleyball tournament, going for a walk, baking a cake, a second trip to the grocery store and lots of playing.

Well, I hope you all had a great weekend!


A couple pictures that Chris took from their weekend...

No comments: