Friday, July 25, 2008

Rice Cereal!

First...
Love this picture of Sam taking a nudie nap with Emmit in her arms.
Okay, Thursday night we attempted rice cereal for the first time. What a fun, yet messy, experience. Probably more entertaining for us and just traumatic for Sam.
Take a look!
Before


First bite

She couldn't keep her fingers out of her mouth


Is she messy enough yet?

Okay nowI think she is!
She went immediately from eating to the bath. I don't know how much food actually made it into her stomach but it was fun and we will definitely keep working with her. It is so exciting to be moving on to the next stage. And this also means the end of breastfeeding! I made it to the introduction of foods which was my latest goal and I have successfully weaned her off of me in a way that has been good for both of us. I know that I could and most people would say should keep breastfeeding her but I am ready for the convenience and ease of always bottle feeding. We are ready to move on. So watch out world Sam is eating food!!

No comments: