Wednesday, July 9, 2008

her noises

Sam has become a fountain of babbling, cooing, screaming, blowing bubbles and drooling. She is so vocal now it is crazy. And I wish I could say that I had videos to show you all but our camera is acting up and the video camera part of it is not working. Broke my heart today that the video I shot of her laughing at me did not work; so frustrating. She is in love with her tongue right now and all the funny noises that she can make with it. I just love listening to her right now, so fun.
It is a great time to be a mom, I just wish I could share it with all of you. Maybe soon.

In other news...
I started my second part-time job this week. Yes that's right I have another job. My advisor from graduate school has hired me as a research assistant. It is 12 hours a week just doing library research. I don't have specific times that I have to work so this week I have been doing it mostly in the evenings when Chris can be with Sam. But I must say that already I am feeling a bit overwhelmed. The house cleaning, laundry, yard work, being a mom, being an administrative assistant for WAEE and now this job is a lot. I am afraid that I have bitten off more than I can chew. The opportunity seemed so great and he really wanted me to be a part of the project so I just couldn't say no. It is good money and only goes through November. I think I can do this but it is exhausting.

Anyway, that is what is going on in our lives...Chris is golfing...Sam is babbling...and I am just plain busy!

No comments: