Thursday, July 17, 2008

uh-oh

Yeah, I thought it was a good idea but now I am not sure...I cut her hair and not the back! Can you tell that she now has bangs - kind of?

See I was so sick of the baby comb over that I was having to do because her hair was getting so long that I just had to cut the front stuff. I can't cut the sides or rest of the hair because her colics are so weird that I think her hair would just stand straight up if I cut it shorter. But I just had to cut the front stuff. What do you think?
Do you see that she is practicing her sitting and standing? Any day now she will be sitting up on her own...okay maybe more like any week now but whatever I'm a mom so of course I think my child is brilliant. And I swear she is not trying to have bulging eyes, they are just like that most of the time!

No comments: