Friday, March 28, 2008

Our New Family Member!

Hello Family and Friends.
Welcome to the new All About Sam Blog.
I will be dong my best to update all of you on the latest news in the life of Sam. Gotta admit that I am not the best writer and don't really find my life to be all that interesting, but since all of Sam's grandparents, aunts, and uncles live out of town we wanted to give them all a way to keep up with Samantha.

So here we go.

This is Samantha Jane. Just a few hours after she was born, cuddled up with me.

Here she is on her way home from the hospital. Grandma Kuhn gave her that pink, adorable onsie and the carseat was a gift from the Enlund Grandparents. Sorry the picture is sideways, haven't figured out how to rotate the images on here yet!

I don't have that many pictures on our computer yet, so bare with me, more pictures will be coming soon. Sam's Aunt Jodie is an amazing photographer (go visit her blog at www.jodified.typepad.com !!) and did an infant photo shoot with Sam last weekend. The pictures are amazing and I will post those when they are ready.

She is just over a week old and doing great so far. Grandma Enlund is visiting right now and has been a huge help; doing dishes, lots of amazing cooking and helping to take care of Sam.

Okay, I can't think of anything else interesting at the moment.

More later!

No comments: