Wednesday, January 16, 2013

our god-daughter

We are honored and blessed to be a part of this little lady's life!

 Quinn Harper Grabski was baptized this past weekend and we are her God parents. Which means the world to me!
 We have known Brandon and Traci from the first day that they met and they are (and forever will be!) some of our closest friends.
 We had a really great time celebrating Quinn and just relaxing in their new house (they recently moved too, which meant we spent a lot of the weekend venting and comparing move notes!). Sam could not get enough of Quinn, she and I were pretty much fighting over who got to hold her all weekend.
 Being a Godmother is a big deal to me. My sister and I had really great godparents growing up. They always sent us cards, were at all the big moments in our lives and were there for us whenever we needed someone. I am excited that I get to play that role for Quinn.

No comments: