Wednesday, June 30, 2010

stop the crying!

Reasons my two year old has cried today:

1. Made her go back to bed when she woke up at 5:30am.
2. Made her take off her Dora jammies.
3. A fly was in her playroom.
4. Wanted to play in the jumperoo.
5. Didn't want to sit in her chair for lunch.
6. Polly snapped at her (this made me cry too and Polly is spending the rest of the day locked in our bedroom! Polly hasn't snapped at Sam since right when Sam started crawling and would pull Polly's tail...not sure what happened today but I heard the growl and then the scream. Polly didn't get Sam but it scared her really bad and scares me too. )
7. Nap time.
8. Pooped.
9. Back to nap time.

All this and it is only 1:00. The weirdest part is even with all this crying I would still say that it has been a pretty good day. We played a lot this morning, went for a LONG run, story time at the library, a painting project, outside playing time and a good lunch. I just don't know what is causing this sudden onslaught of constant crying. Everything seems to be the biggest ordeal lately.

1 comment:

Holly said...

Ha! She's two. That's what is causing the crying.