Friday, June 11, 2010

June 11, 2005

FIVE YEARS!

A lot has changed in five years...
more school, different jobs, two different houses, an apartment, lots of trips, TWO KIDS, weddings, lots of laughs, challenges, good times and bad.

But there is also a lot that has not changed...
Chris has been my best friend since my sophomore year of college. He inspires me, challenges me, makes me laugh, comforts me when I cry, is silly with me, debates with me and lives life with me. Back in college we had crazy wild times and calm relaxing times. Though our crazy wild times are a little less often now we certainly still know how to have fun! (and we have the relaxing part down to an art! HA!)

We loved each other so much five years ago and that love has only continued to grow stronger.

FIVE YEARS! I cannot believe how much has changed in our lives in five years because it feels like I was walking down the isle surrounded by all of my friends and family just yesterday.

Thank you to all the friends and family that celebrated with us back then, have helped us with our struggles and celebrated our victories with us along the way.

Thank you to my husband for continuing to be my best friend!

I LOVE YOU! Happy Anniversary!

2 comments:

Jodie Allen said...

DUDE! I'm so sorry b/c I totally forgot! Are you doing something fun tonight? Have a sitter? Happy Anniversary! Five years down and LOTS to go! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow times flies by! Five years already, it seems like yesterday when we were all getting excited about the wedding. congratulations to you and Chris and prayers that you will have many more celebrations. Love Aunt Ouisie