Tuesday, May 11, 2010

rollie pollie

Thanks for all the great stories and advice about the sleeping dilemma. Not sure what I will do. Right now Avery has a cold (so does Sam!) so I am going back to letting her eat for comfort. I know I shouldn't but somewhere in my head I remember some kind of saying about feeding a cold and starving a fever...

Avery is on the move! Set her down in one spot and she will roll her way half across the room. It is hilarious how much she can move just by constantly rolling over.

Caught a few of her rolls on camera!







These aren't her really impressive rolls, of course the camera is never around when she does three or more rolls in a row. But at least I caught something on film.

One of these days I am not going to control where she rolls (as long as she is not going to hurt herself!) and take pictures of just how far she goes!!

1 comment:

Traci Grabski said...

Wow! I can't believe how much she is rolling around now! We still can't get Ella to roll over, every once in a while she will get tummy to back, but never back to tummy. Not sure why she isn't rolling over yet, but hopefully soon!