Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Such a great visit with Pawpaw and Grandma. There was golf, shopping, hiking, picnics, back-roading, ice cream, great food, good pie, siding on our house repaired (yes my dad did a couple of repair chores for us; I know, I know, I am a horrible daughter for asking him to work on his vacation.), naps (not just by Sam!), and game playing!
Here are some pictures from the weekend.

Sam with Pawpaw and Grandma.

Sam and Chris taking a water break on the hike.
Pawpaw and Sam

Grandma and Sam on the hike. Jodie do you notice that they are REAL smiles!

Apparently the hiking wore Sam out. She napped for the second half of the hike.

Look at our big girl holding the bottle up herself!!

It was so nice to be able to share Sam with my parents for the weekend. She is growing up so fast and during the time between visits with family she changes so much. We love showing off her changes and new "tricks". Pawpaw and Grandma - Thanks so much for making the trip to see us! You are welcome anytime. Love you.

Here are a couple of new videos for you. So loving that my camera is working again.

Enjoy the laughter...



and the slow motion rolling over!

No comments: