Sunday, July 4, 2010

a great wedding not captured so great in pictures!

Last night Chris and I went to the wedding of one of Chris's fellow college golfers. It is always great to see this crowd of Knox friends and even more fun when we get to be kid free! Thank you Nana and Grandpa for a much needed night off. I was too busy drinking and dancing to pay much attention to the camera so that pictures that I got are VERY limited and not very good but I will post them anyway!


Does anyone recognize the dress that I am wearing? Some of you should because it is my bridesmaid dress from Jodie's wedding! That's right, when we said "These are totally dresses we could wear again" we were right, and I did! I cut the black ribbon and bow off, added a belt (thank you Hannah for the suggestions!) and presto an updated little black dress! So fun to get to wear it again.





Clearly I was not the only one drinking! HA!

It was a great night with friends and Chris and I actually slept in this morning which rocked!
Okay, back to Fourth of July fun (or listening to non-napping screaming children!).
Happy Fourth of July.

1 comment:

Dan, Darcy, Darren and Evelynn Grabski said...

the new little black dress is great, and the belt was a great idea and super cute!