Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Hey, It's Okay

Have been blanking on what to write about over here lately. So what better way to get in the grove of writing again then to steal someone else's idea! Saw "Hey It's Okay Tuesday" over here and thought it was a pretty neat idea. So here goes.

That I am mad Sam is sick and staying home from school.

That Gov. Walker's Budget Repair Bill Address yesterday literally had me in tears. This state is going to fall apart.

That I am DONE with winter. Seeing the snow still on the ground makes me mad everyday.

To be disappointed that our one and only babysitter is busy this weekend. Rats, no date night for us.

To hate Avery's screaming phase. Just wish I knew how to speed up her ability to talk so we could be done with the frustrated screaming.

To spend way too much money on new pillows for our family room just to brighten it up with colors and fun prints.

To be bummed Gov. Walker is ending 4K before it even begins. No Sam wouldn't have started next Fall so maybe by the Fall 2012 the politicians will have come to their senses again.

That I am itching to put myself through the daily torture of running outside again.

That I am terrified of just how hard it is going to be to push both girls in the stroller while I run!

To be nervous about throwing Sam's first big girl birthday party in a few weeks.

Okay, that is all I've got today. Can you tell politics is on my mind? I don't think there is anyone in WI (or at least there shouldn't be!) that doesn't have politics on the brain. What is happening (or going to be happening when this thing passes) to this state in the name of balancing the budget is DEVASTATING! Enough politics.

Happy Wednesday! It's Okay!!

No comments: